Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

God Is Always Watching

God Is Always Watching

“The eyes of the Lord are everywhere, keeping watch on the wicked and the good.”
Proverbs 15:3

Did you know that in most of our larger cities that almost anywhere you go you are being watched by video cameras? These cameras are there to be a deterrent for crimes, and allow the authorities to keep watch on neighborhoods. Although these cameras may be of some benefit in certain situations and in some areas, they are definitely not the answer to record all the crimes that are committed across our country. Cameras and surveillance devices cannot monitor behind closed doors and cover all the places we travel. They cannot monitor our thoughts and our actions and behaviors that are out of their line of sight. I have never forgotten the advice my grandmother once told me that God sees everything that I do, and that I should live my life knowing that God is beside me watching me at all times. I believe this is the best advice that you can give someone, as there is never anything that we think about or do all during our lives that God does not see. We need to always remember that someday we are all going to stand before the judgment throne of God, and be held accountable for all our thoughts, our actions and behavior for every minute of our lives. There will be nothing that will be hidden from His sight as our book of life will record everything about us. I would encourage each of you to memorize the scripture above as it is one of the most important scriptures you will find in God’s word. If you keep this scripture in mind as you go about your daily life, you will find that it will help direct your thoughts, your actions and behavior to what God would want in your life and away from things that are evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment