Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

God's Secret Angels

God's Secret Angels "For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalm 91:11 As I was growing up my grandmother always told me that the angels would watch over me and take care of me. I believe the angels did protect me at least two times in my life, that I am aware of. A large tree fell on me when I was several years old, and everyone could not believe I survived. Again when I was in college, I was involved in an automobile accident, where all that saw the wrecked car could not believe that there was any way I could have survived. There is much that has been written about angels, but I believe that angels are real, as the Bible tells us that they are, and God also tells us that he has commanded them to watch over us. Only in eternity will we know how many accidents they prevented, or how often they intervened in our lives, to keep things from happening to us. In the meantime, we can take comfort in their presence, and thank God for the love He expresses for us through their service. I do know that God tells us that He has a plan for our lives, and that all our days were ordained before we were ever born. God's secret angels guard us just the same as a secret agent is the one who seeks to protect his country, or the president against evil forces that are opposed to the one he serves. The American Secret Service is charged with protecting the president of the United States. They do an excellent job, but even they fail, and our presidents are killed. God's secret agents--the angels, are unseen and unrecognized by the world, they never fail in their appointed tasks. God loves us so much that His secret angels, are constantly watching over us, and protecting us. Just as the scripture above states God's angels will guard us in all our ways. My Daily Devotional Volume Six June 22 Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment