Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Trusting In God

Trusting In God

“And the God of all grace, who called you to his eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast.”
1st Peter 5:2

I lived most of my life without knowing the Grace of God. I suffered with all of the obstacles throughout my life, as the above scripture describes, until I found God and brought him into my heart. After I accepted Jesus as my savior, he has now restored me and made me strong, firm and steadfast, as he promised in the above verse. He has given me a peace about my life that is indescribable. Until we realize that we cannot do it alone, we will suffer with all the problems and worries of this life, and try to make decisions on our own. Until we realize that there is someone who will lead us and guide us and comfort us in our everyday struggles, we will not have the peace and joy that God promises us. We have to put our trust in God, and lean on his arms to hold us up, and put our burdens on him. When we come to the realization that God will always be there for us, and will be there to comfort us in our time of trouble, we will then have the comfort in our lives that he wants each of us to have. We will never be able to fulfill what his plans are for our lives, until we are able to release our burdens to him, and trust that he will provide our needs. He will make us strong, firm and steadfast, and will let us grow as we learn to trust him for everything in our lives. Our worries and cares will fade away and we will learn to depend on him for all our needs, and he will answer our prayers.
My Daily Devotional Volume I
January 22
Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment