Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Finding Perfect Peace

Do You Have Perfect Peace

“You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you.”
Isaiah 26:3

Do you enjoy perfect peace in your life? If not, God will provide a peace and joy in your life like you have never experienced before. The scripture above is my favorite verse in the Bible, and until I put my entire trust in God, and turned over all my life to Him, I had never experienced the peace and joy in my own life, like I have had these last 20 years. As I was writing my first book “God’s Plan For a Joy Filled Life” I kept coming back to this verse, as I wrote the many chapters. I began to realize more and more that as I had begun trusting God for everything during these years, and as He was showing me how He was fulfilling my every need, I became even more at peace with myself. I had spent the first 48 years of my life making the majority of decisions for me and my family, without asking God for guidance, and therefore had never had the peace in myself that was right there before me. I have changed my attitude about myself, and the way I now look at life, and now put my complete trust in God, and ask Him for guidance in all things. As I began to trust God for all my needs, I have discovered the true meaning of the above scripture. I regret not having found this wonderful peace, that I could have enjoyed all throughout the years by not putting my trust in God. My plan for my remaining days is to direct all my energies to fulfilling God’s plan for my life, and as I am following His guidance, He is leading me to fulfill things that I never thought possible. There is nothing that cannot be accomplished when we put our trust in God. God can give you this same peace I am experiencing, if you will let Him into your heart, and accept the many blessings that He has waiting for you. Ask God for your perfect peace.
My Daily Devotional Volume Six
March 29
Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment