Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

God Answers Our Prayers

God Answers Our Prayers “You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.” John 14:14 These past several years I have received hundreds of responses to my daily devotionals that I send out daily, from people asking for prayer for sickness, relationships, family issues and many other requests for prayer. I can recall a recent request for prayer for a young new born baby that had severe lung problems, and was not expected to live out the week. Her mother was asking anyone to pray for her newborn baby and had sent e-mails to anyone she knew. I believe God heard all the prayers that everyone was praying for this young baby, as miraculously this baby almost recovered overnight and was released from the hospital within a few days. I believe God hears our prayer and tells us that when two or more are gathered in His name, and requests anything that it will be done for them. God has the power to heal any hurts, troubles and trials we are going through in our lives, and will answer our prayers when we go to Him with our hearts surrendered. So many people only turn to God when they are in trouble or have problems they cannot handle by themselves, which is unfortunate, as we should go to God in our good times as well, but it is so comforting to know that He is always there to comfort us and hear us at all times regardless. There is no one that can do what God can do, to take away our hurts and trials and make us whole again. Our parents cannot do this, our bosses cannot do this; there is no one but God that can restore us. So today when you have troubles and mountains in front of you, turn to God for your healing, and go to Him in prayer and He will hear you and give you peace. John 14:13 “And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the father.” My Daily Devotional Volume III February 6 Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment