Pages

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Do You Please God

Do You Please God By: My Wife Margaret Sue Brock "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they will see God" Matthew 5:8 This morning one of my children came over and shared many of the things that was going on in their life with me, which pleased me, and made me happy, as this is the way that I feel I am loved by my children, in that they love me enough, to share their lives with me. This simple act made me think, "when is God pleased with us? I believe we please God when we bow down to Him, and pray to Him daily, telling Him what is going on in our lives, and also thanking Him for all the blessings He bestows on us each day. We please Him when we do His will, and obey His commands, in all we do, and when we make Him number one in our lives each day.. We please God when we help others around us, showing them that we care about them. We please God when we tell people about Him, and what He has done in our lives, and what He can do in their lives. We please God when we put Him first in everything we do, and depend on Him to help us carry our burdens.. When we have trouble and trials in our lives, and turn to God for help, and ask Him to share our sorrows and grief, I believe he is pleased with us. God is pleased when we wake up each morning, and thank Him for providing our needs, and thanking Him for the all the things He has given us. I believe when we do all these things to honor God, we will be happy in our life, just by enjoying God's presence, and God will be happy and pleased with us and enjoy our company. When God is happy and pleased with us, more blessings will flow, and He will begin to answer our prayers. Make God pleased with you today by doing his will and obeying His commandments. Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Six September 25

No comments:

Post a Comment