Pages

Sunday, September 22, 2013

Learn To Be Patient

Good Morning to all my friends. This is another day that God has given us, let us be glad and rejoice in it. My prayer for you is that God will bless each of you today and give you His peace and His comfort in all that you do. Today's Challenge-------------------- Learn To Be Patient "A patient man has great understanding, but a quick tempered man displays folly." Proverbs 14:29 One of the things that I lack more than anything in my life, is patience. I believe I have gotten better the older I have become, but still have not conquered this issue, as I still have to pray about, and work on it almost every day. I realize that many of the problems that people deal with every day, is due to a lack of patience. We pray about a problem that we are facing, and when God does not answer it immediately, we become frustrated. We forget that God has a plan and purpose for each of us, and through God's time frame this plan and purpose will manifest itself. God knows the problems we face each day, but so often we see only what we want to see, and ignore God, when He is obviously closing or opening a door in our life. I believe that we often don't have much patience, because we already know what God wants, but it really isn't what we want. This is called rebellion, and it will cause pain and heartache every single time, as when we try to do it our way, and not God's way, there is always a price to pay. I believe that we need to wait on God, and teach ourselves to be patient during difficult times. God is not going to lead you along the wrong path, but when the time is right, God is going to lead you to the place He wants you to be. Don't rely on your own abilities and judgment, to solve every problem you face, but pray and ask God to give you the wisdom and guidance, in dealing with your problems and issues. God will hear you, and in His time, will lead and guide you to make the right decisions. Just learn to be patient and trust in God to provide you understanding. My Daily Devotional Volume Four July 26 Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment