Pages

Thursday, October 10, 2013

God Has A Plan For You

Good Morning to all my friends. This is another day that God has given us, let us be glad and rejoice in it. My prayer for you is that God will bless each of you today and give you His peace and His comfort in all that you do. Today's Challenge-------------------- God Has A Plan For You "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11 Do you know what God has planned for your life? I am sure that most of you don't know what you are going to be doing 10 years, 20 years or 30 years from now. I know that I had a completely different plan for my life, when I was 20 years old, than what I am now doing at almost 70 years old. During all phases of our lives we develop strategies, game-plans, life-plans, whatever you want to call them, but many times they do not become realities. Life is always sending us unexpected surprises, but God always knows what is in store for us, as nothing takes Him by surprise. He's the master planner. Even though we may face storms and trials during our life, which derail what we have planned for ourselves, God's plan never changes. Joseph is a prime example of life's surprises. It took him 13 years to realize what God had in store for him. He was sold into slavery by his own brothers. He was betrayed and imprisoned, and must have wondered where God was, and what was going on in his life. But, finally, Joseph was placed in the highest position in the land, second only to Pharaoh, and was in the position to execute God's plan for saving his nation from famine. When our situations become difficult to handle, and impossible to explain, we need to remind ourselves that God said, "I know the plans I have for you". God knows what we can handle, and will never give us more than we can bear. The fact that we have problems in our lives is a sign that we also have a promise, and it's only a matter of time before God will reveal His plan for us. My Daily Devotional Volume Four August 13 Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment