Pages

Sunday, October 13, 2013

God Loves You

God Loves You "No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love him." 1st Corinthians 2:9 This week as I was voting in the recent election, the clerk asked for my identification, which I gave her. Even though my name and picture was on my driver's license they had used a number to identify me. When I got back home I had to call my bank to transfer some money from one account to another, and again was asked for a number. Before we can even get a job our employer must have our Social Security Number, as this is how we are identified in the world today. These series of events made me think that we are only a number when it comes to being recognized in society today. No one cares who we really are, what we do, what our wants and needs are. They only see us as a number. I am so thankful that God does not use a number to identify me. The Bible tells me that He knows all about me, He even knows the number of hairs on my head. He knew me before I was born, and in my mother's womb. He knows my inner most thoughts and my words before I think or say them. He knows what my future holds, and what I will be doing next week, and even next year. God has a plan just for me, one that no one else has or will ever have. He has not classified me as only a number, but knows everything about me, as I am one of a kind, and am unique and special in His eyes. You are also special in God's eyes as he knows you just as He knows me. There is nothing hidden from Him, as He knows all about you. You are so special to God that He sent His son Jesus to die on the cross for your sins, that you might be saved. If you have not accepted this free gift, please accept it today. Always remember that God loves you. Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Six October 13

No comments:

Post a Comment