Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

Put God In Control

Put God In Control

"For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end."
Psalm 48:14

Today, I want to ask you who is in control of your life, God or Satan? I hope and pray that God is in control of your life, as if He is you have the promise of a bright future, one that will last for all eternity. I hope you realize that God wants so much to be in control of your life, that He even sent His only son to die on the cross for you. During my business career, many times I found myself having to fly across the country on various business trips, and during these times I was always relying on the pilot of the plane to guide me and get me to my destination safely. Fortunately, they always did their job, but I never had complete trust and faith in them, but with God, there is never any doubt that He will not provide for me. You must realize that when God is in control of your life, there is never any doubt or lack of faith. You are 100% assured that He will guide you in all your paths, and watch over and protect you, in all circumstances. God knows us, and knows all things about us, even the number of hairs on our heads. He knows our thoughts, and even what the future holds for us. He knows our strengths and our weaknesses, and He knows what is best for us. What a promise and a gift to know that if we turn our life over to Him, that He will lead and guide us throughout our life. Just knowing that God only wants the best for us, and will provide only the best, should be all the assurance we need to put Him in control of our lives. The only thing missing is that you must ask Him to take control of your life. You have to make the choice and choose Him, by asking Jesus into your heart. You cannot imagine the peace and joy, and the comfort you will have, when you submit yourself to Him, and let Him take control of your life.
My Daily Devotional Volume Six
July 9
Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment