Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2015

God Is Always With You

God Is Always With You “Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you.” Hebrews 13:5 Last year we went back down to our childhood home in Kentucky to visit with family and friends. I was amazed how beautiful the countryside was, with the mountains stretching towards the blue sky, and the rivers winding through the lush valleys. How could anyone not see God all around them as they drive through this beautiful countryside? I believe God wants to reveal himself to us through creations such as this. I often think how people can question the existence of God, when they see all the beauty He has created around them. When I see the birds, the little rabbits that are around our yard, the beautiful trees and the magnificent sunsets these all remind me of God, and I can feel His presence. We need to take time to find God and feel His presence in all the beauty that surrounds us every day. I can remember my grandmother telling me, when I was a little boy, that God was with me at all times, even though I could not see Him. Throughout my life, these wonderful words of wisdom has given me comfort and peace, knowing that God is always by my side. We don’t need to think that He is millions of miles away in heaven, but need to think that He is beside us, everywhere we go, and in everything we do. To experience the presence of God in your own life take time to look around you, and you too will see all the wonders and beauty He has created. When you accept Jesus in your heart, obey His commands and do His will, He will be with you in everything you do, and everywhere you go. You will feel His presence in your heart, and feel the peace and joy that only He can provide. God will be with you through all your difficulties, and will help carry your burdens, and give you peace and comfort in all that you do. "You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Isaiah 26:3. Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Seven​ March 14

No comments:

Post a Comment