Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Worship God Every Day

Worship God Every Day

"I will praise you, O Lord, with all my heart."
Psalm 138:1

Each week I receive responses from my daily devotionals, from people telling me they are too busy, and do not have any time to read and study their Bibles, and that they feel guilty, and want my advice. I know that telling anyone who has their days filled with their jobs, their families, and all their other activities, to take even a half hour each morning to pray and read their Bibles, will fall on deaf ears. If you are in this situation, I would suggest you try to start with one scripture, write it down on a piece of paper, and concentrate on it all during the day, and make it personal for you. This is the way I write my daily devotionals, as I apply each scripture to my own life, and make it personal just for me. Doing this little thing will let you begin to experience the word of God in your life. It is so easy in the busy world we live in, for people to forget about God, as most people seem to be so occupied with other things. God wants our life to be focused around Him, and tells us that nothing should be more important in our daily life, than our worship time. We do not have to spend hours reading our Bible each day to worship God, as we can worship Him throughout our day by prayer, and obeying His commands. We can continually look for God and see Him all around us every day, as we can witness the beauty of all His creations, such as the trees, the beautiful sky, the birds, the animals and all His other creations. We can worship God all throughout our day, just by silently thanking Him for all the beauty He surrounds us with. Make God personal in your life today, obey and personalize one of His scriptures and apply it to your life. It will make a difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment