Pages

Sunday, November 3, 2013

God's Dreams

God's Dreams “If the Lord delights in a man’s way, he makes his steps firm; though he stumble, he will not fall, for the Lord upholds him with his hand.” Psalm 37:23-24 I believe God places dreams in our hearts. He speaks through us in gentle whispers all throughout our lives, telling us what our purpose is and what His plans are for each of us. I know that God spoke to me in this manner throughout my life, as He put His dreams in me. I have realized this so much during these past several years, as the dreams and visions God placed on my heart did not come from me, but from Him. My entire ministry has been based on the dreams that God gave me through these gentle whispers. I caught God’s visions and dreams, and have spent the most successful years, and joy filled time of my life, fulfilling God’s dreams. God had a plan for me and my life, and He revealed His dreams and visions to me. All the doors have been opened to make these dreams and visions become realities. I did not have the knowledge or wisdom to make these dreams come true, but I had the faith and trust in God, and knew that He would let these come to fruition. All of these dreams and visions that God has given me, have come true because I have trusted and had faith. When God puts a dream in your heart, listen to it, and go forth as Noah did. Don’t question it, but undertake it with all your might, give it your full commitment, and it will come true. Our biggest challenge will be to step out in faith, into the unknown, and let God take charge. He will lead us to make the right decisions, and give us the wisdom and knowledge, to put into place the steps that will enable our dreams and visions to come true. As we see our dreams begin to become realities, God will give us peace and joy in our lives. Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Six November 3

No comments:

Post a Comment