Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Math That Works

Math That Works "For the Grace of God that brings Salvation has appeared to all men" Titus 2:11 I was never really good at math in high school or college, but I managed to get by, but I was far from being a scholar of it. However, having said that, I want to give you a math problem, and if you answer it correctly it will save your life, give you peace, give you comfort, and give you a guide that will lead and direct your path for the rest of your life. There will never be an easier problem to solve, and all of you can solve it, even if you have never taken a math class. If you take the Grace of God, and you add it to Salvation, what is your answer? If any of you were stumped, I will give you the answer. The answer is an Eternal Life. There may be many who do not believe this, or they would be eager to do the math themselves. We only receive the answer by trusting In Christ and making Him our Lord and Savior. We can't buy it because it is free. Jesus paid the price on Calvary's Cross for you and me. It is a free Gift from God, and the greatest gift we will ever receive, better than any Christmas or Birthday present you ever got. This math makes sense, as there is nothing lost, but so much to be gained, as when we accept Jesus Christ as our Savior, we not only receive God's Grace, we also receive His Salvation. Now when you put Grace and Salvation together, you receive Eternal Life. Now that is one math problem that is No problem. Have you accepted what Christ did at the Cross for your sins today, my friend? If not, bow your head, and say, "Dear Lord Jesus, Come into my heart and Save me today, at this very hour, and forgive me of all my sins." When you mean that prayer, you have just solved the greatest math equation of all time! Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Six November 17

No comments:

Post a Comment