Pages

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

I Am Blessed

I Am Blessed “She is more precious than rubies; nothing you desire can compare with her. Proverbs 3:17 Almost 49 years ago on July 10, 1965 I became the luckiest man alive as this was the day that I became the husband to the most beautiful and precious woman I have ever met. This day was the beginning of a love that has grown day by day, and year by year. Margaret has been the most precious gift that God could ever have given me, as my life has been blessed with her presence. God made her especially for me, and knew that she was what I needed in my life. She had been there to encourage me, when I have been down; she has comforted me in times of sickness; she has been there to share my joy and happiness when times were good, but most of all she was so influential in bringing me to salvation. We all need someone who we would like to imitate and pattern our lives after. We need someone that is a model of what each of us should want to be like, and she has been my model. I always had a role model to follow, as she was the best example of what each person should strive for in their lives. My parents and grandparents gave me this example before we were married, and Margaret has been my example after we were married. Her actions and behavior during this time has never wavered and has been there as a constant reminder of what God could do for me. We have talked over the years about what we would do different if we could live our lives over again, and I have always said I would not want to change anything about my life, as I could not make my life any better than it has been. There has not been a day in these forty seven years that I have not thanked God for giving me this wonderful person to share my life with. I am blessed. Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Six November 19

No comments:

Post a Comment