Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Is Anything Too Hard For God

Is Anything Too Hard For God "Is anything too hard for the Lord?" Genesis 18:14 A little boy was trying to roll a rock as his father watched from a distance. The boy was heaving and sighing, but he couldn’t turn the stone over. His dad smiled and said, “Son, are you using all of your strength?” His son said, “Yes, Daddy, I’m using all my strength.” The father looked at him and said, “No, you’re not, because you haven’t asked me to help you. My strength is your strength.” Sometimes we wrestle with our problems in life and say, “I don’t know what to do, I am exhausted and tired, I have tried everything I know, but my problems won't go away. I don't know where to turn.” If you are struggling with a health issue, a relationship issue, a financial issue, a job issue and you are exhausted this morning, you have not asked the one that can help you. God can help you have victory over your mountains, He can help you win the battle, He can give you peace and take away the worry and the fear. He can calm the raging waters that are surrounding you. All you need to do is ask him to help you, just as the father instructed his son to do. God knows what you are going through this morning, He knows what you are facing, and is waiting for you to ask Him to help you. Your burdens can be taken away, your load lightened, and you can have peace in your life when you turn and run to Him for your help. God does not want you to struggle through life, just getting by. He is there, just waiting for you to ask him for help. You must remember that there is no problem too big for God to solve. The real question you need to ask yourself is, "Do you believe that"? I hope you do, and will give it to God. He can handle it. Look again at the scripture above and have the faith necessary to remove the mountains that surround you. Let God be your strength and give you victory. Remember, "All things are possible with God." Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Seven August 7

No comments:

Post a Comment