Pages

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Nothing Is Impossible

Nothing Is Impossible “With man this is impossible, but not with God; all things are possible with God.” Mark 10:27 How many times in your life have you faced trials and troubles, that seem insurmountable, and you don't know what to do, or where to turn. The scripture above holds the answer to so many of the problems we face daily; the six simple words “all things are possible with God”, tells us that nothing is impossible with God. Many of you may be facing sickness, where you don't have an answer, but God can heal you. Some of you may have financial issues, where you see no way out, but God can provide all you need. Some of you may be in a marriage, that is in trouble, but God can restore it. Many of you may have lost a job, but God can open the doors for a better job. Some of you may be in bondage from drug addiction, sexual addiction, or other forms of bondage, but God can set you free. Some of you may have children, that are away from God, but God can bring them home. Some of you may have just lost a loved one, but God can ease the pain. No matter what your need is today, God is able to meet that need. I would like for each of you to focus, on the one thing that you need from God right now, and pray this simple prayer. “Dear God, I know your Word is true, and I believe today that all things are possible with you. You know what I am facing as you know all things about me, and I need you now to help me, to comfort me and give me peace. I need you to answer my prayer, and take away my mountain and set me free. In Jesus name, Amen.” Just remember that there is nothing in your life that God can’t fix, so go to Jesus today, with whatever your need is, and ask Him for your answer. Now is the time to make your faith real, and believe God’s Word. Remember God’s promise for you now, “all things are possible with God.” Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Seven August 26

No comments:

Post a Comment