Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Nothing Is Impossible With God

Nothing is Impossible with God “I can do everything through him who gives me strength.” Philippians 4:13 I am not sure how people cope without having God in their lives, but many are, or at least trying. These are not the days to be running around without Him. I know that in my own situation it is Christ who strengthens me, because if I relied on my own strength, I would not be able to do it alone. There is a popular Christian song “I Walk by Faith” which should be the theme song of everyone, as it gives each of us the message that our faith should be built on God and our trust in Him. When troubles beset us and it seems that there is no way out, this song should give us inspiration to put our trust in the only one that can change our lives and give us hope and a future. When we walk by faith, discouragement will burn away like dew when the morning sun comes up. Where there was confusion and bewilderment, there will be clear sailing and calm seas. God is there to give us strength to face any adversity in our life. There is not any problem or obstacle too great for God to conquer. God has also given us this power because of the shed blood of Jesus Christ to overcome our fears and problems. We have been given authority in Jesus’ name, to speak to the mountains that we face, and have them move. As we command the mountains of sickness, despair, hopelessness and discouragement to be removed, they will be replaced with the fullness of God’s blessings. We need to know that God is in control and we can reach out in faith, believing and receiving the resurrection power of Jesus Christ, which will make each one of us completely whole. Matthew 17:20 “If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, move from here to there and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.” Robert W. Brock My Daily Devotional Volume Seven July 6

No comments:

Post a Comment