Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2013

God Is all Around You

Good Morning to all my friends. This is another day that God has given us, let us be glad and rejoice in it. My prayer for you is that God will bless each of you today and give you His peace and His comfort in all that you do. Today's Challenge-------------------- God Is All Around You “See! The winter is past; the rains are over and gone. Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land.” Song of Songs 2:11-12 Do you experience God in your daily life? Today, I want to encourage you to look for God all around you. One of my favorite hobbies is working in my garden, and as I spend many hours planting, pruning and weeding my flowers, I see God all around me as I gaze on the beauty of what He has created before me. I believe God desires to be a part of our everyday lives, in this manner. He shows us His majesty in all the beauty that surrounds us, if we will only look for it. Recently I discovered the above scripture during my Bible study, and it really jumped off the page at me, as it is one of the most beautiful scriptures I had discovered in some time. Since I found this scripture every time I go out in my yard, I now think about this verse. It reminds me of God, and the beauty He has created all around me. After the rain and the storms comes the rainbow, and the beauty of the flowers that He has surrounded me with. It is now a time for singing, as the birds fill the air with their joyful sounds. Since I asked Jesus into my heart, I can see Him and feel Him throughout my day, in all different ways such as this, which I had never experienced before. I believe Jesus wants us to experience Him in this way in our everyday lives. It is through these kinds of moments, that we realize just how amazing God really is, when we hear the birds singing in the trees, and see the wind gently blowing through the trees These are now special times for me, as I can see God, and feel His presence all around me. My Daily Devotional Volume Four June 15 Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment