Pages

Sunday, August 18, 2013

Let God Lead You

Good Morning to all my friends. This is another day that God has given us, let us be glad and rejoice in it. My prayer for you is that God will bless each of you today and give you His peace and His comfort in all that you do. Today's Challenge-------------------- Let God Lead You "I will lead the blind by ways they have not known, along unfamiliar paths I will guide them; I will turn the darkness into light before them and make the rough places smooth." Isaiah 42:16 Are you letting God lead you, or are you trying to do it yourself? It is important for you to realize that you can continue to grow and rise to greater heights with God's assistance. You need to remember that as you travel down the road of life, you shouldn't worry about where you are going, but who you are following. I know in my own life, that I would rather follow God's lead and stay on course, than to go my own way and stumble along. When I am uncertain about the correct path to follow, God illuminates the way, and through scriptures such as the one above, gives me His assurance that He will guide me on the right paths. It is wise for all people to have plans for the future, as having dreams and desires, is part of what keeps life moving forward. We have all arrived at where we are today, because of the decisions we've made. However, when we try to make our plans and decisions without including God in them, this is when we get into trouble. God wants to be part of our plans and dreams, and He will allow all of them to become realities when we are doing things that are part of His plan for us. All your dreams and desires can become fulfilled, and your lives can be blessed when God walks along side you. Just as when you try to walk in the dark without a flashlight, you will run into obstacles and fall, but when God is with you, the darkness is lighted, and every obstacle becomes visible. God's Word is like a flashlight that will guide you. God wants to guide you today, and will lead you on the right paths, when you put your trust in Him. My Daily Devotional Volume Four June 18 Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment