Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Plan To Win

A Plan To Win "I, even I, am he who blots out your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more." Isaiah 43:25 Throughout my life I never liked to fail at anything, as I always wanted to achieve any goal I set for myself. I am very goal oriented, and once I establish a goal, I work at it with everything in me to make it become a reality. As I have gotten older, and hopefully wiser, I realize that winning is not as important as it once was to me. I have come to realize that sometimes it is in our failures that we learn life's most important lessons and grow. The key, however is how do you respond when you fail? I know, in my earlier years I did not take failure very well, but as I have grown in wisdom, failure doesn't bother me as much. I have learned that losing and failure is simply part of life. Things often don't go as we planned, as we make bad choices, and God allows us to make these choices so we can learn from them. I know from experience, that when I have made bad choices that were leading me away from where God wanted me to go, I failed. Things just didn't work out and roadblocks were placed everywhere I turned. This was God's way of telling me I was on the wrong track. I believe we should all learn from our failures, and I know that this was God's way of getting me back on course. If God is directing your life, you will not fail in anything you do, but if your goals are not aligned with God's plan for you, you are doomed for failure. If you are struggling with failure in your life today, ask yourself if you are following God's plan for your life, or simply going your own way and doing things yourself. I can assure you that if your plans are also God's plans, you will never fail again, as He will direct you to win and succeed in all you do. My Daily Devotional Volume Six January 17, 2013 Robert William Brock, Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment