Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Doing Battle With Satan

Doing Battle With Satan

"He who overcomes will inherit all this, and I will be his God and he will be my son."
Revelation 21:7

I have spent much of my life being an "overcomer". I had a difficult time during my early years, with my speech, as I inherited a stuttering problem from my father. This has haunted me throughout my life, although I have been able to overcome much of it as I have gotten older. I had to overcome being the youngest person in my school, which caused many social problems as I was growing up. I was often the youngest person in administration in my jobs throughout the years, which caused some credibility issues, as people normally don't like taking orders from someone much younger than they are. Life is full of areas where we have to be overcomer's to survive. I know it would be nice to ride through life on a pink cloud with harps playing in the background, but this is not what life is like. We are not in kindergarten as we progress through life; we are in a battle. Satan is attacking us wherever we go, and in whatever we do, as if he can make us feel insecure, worthless, and with no sense of self worth, he has won the battle. But, you have someone that will help you fight your battles, as God does not want you to face your struggles alone, and He will be with you each step of the way, to give you strength, comfort and His peace, as you do battle with Satan. You will all face your own giants, whatever they might be, and you must learn to overcome and defeat them. Do not walk around as defeated Christians, but become victorious Christians. You can become a conqueror, as there is nothing that can keep you from being victorious, when you have Jesus with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment