Pages

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

God's Truth Revealed

God's Truth Revealed

"Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves, for the rights of all who are destitute."
Proverbs 31:8

Over the past several years I have taken a very hard stand on the issue of abortion. My book "The Silent Church" included much information on the increased practice of killing innocent little babies, and the laws that our corrupted government has passed to allow this barbaric act. During the time I was doing research for my book, and writing many of my devotionals on abortion, I found this scripture which reinforced my desire to speak out. Unborn babies are mute and cannot speak for themselves. Babies that die by abortion cannot cry out and defend themselves. This is why we must open our mouths and cry out for them. I knew that when I found this scripture that it was not just enough for me to be "against" abortion, but I must speak out for those that cannot speak for themselves. Abortion is literally destroying human lives, as many of these innocent souls are pulled apart as they are being born, in partial birth abortions. Why does the world participate in such things? It is because the world does not understand what the Word of God says, nor does it respect it. Many times when I have wondered about world issues, God has given me scriptures such as this to open up my understanding. I pray today, that God will also open up your heart to hear His Holy Words, and that you will also begin to speak out for those who cannot speak for themselves. There are also many scriptures throughout your Bibles where God will reveal His wisdom, where key verses will simply leap off the pages and be transformed into a revealed truth, and answer for some situation in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment