Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Take Time To Share Jesus

Take Time To Share Jesus

"Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped."
Isaiah 35:5

Today, while on my mail route I had a chance to witness for Jesus, and tell someone what Jesus had done in my life for the past 20 years. It has become a passion for me to want to share what Jesus has done in my life with others, and lead them to salvation. Anyone who has read my devotionals for some time, will see in my writings, my passion for sharing my life with others, as I have written the majority of my devotionals, based on my life, and my experiences in getting me to where I am today. I know that for many years after I had accepted Christ as my savior, I was hesitant to share my thoughts with anyone. I am sure many of my co-workers didn't know I was going to church and had accepted Jesus. I wish I could go back and do this part of my life over again, as I would have been proclaiming Jesus to everyone around me. If you know Jesus as your savior, tell everyone around you about Him. There is nothing any more rewarding than to lead someone to salvation. Through my devotionals, I get to hear from many of my readers, who accept Jesus, as they write me very touching e-mails about their situations, and how through my devotionals they have accepted Jesus. Please take the time to share your faith with others around you today. Don't be afraid, embarrassed, or too timid to talk about Jesus to all the people in your life. It can mean life or death to someone you love and care about. The people around you need to know Jesus, and you need to experience the joy in being able to bring someone to know Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment