Pages

Friday, July 15, 2011

Claim Your Miracle

Claim Your Miracle

"He sent forth his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave."
Psalm 107:20

I receive many requests from my readers asking for prayer for themselves, or for a member of their family that is struggling with health issues. I always make it a point to get back with these people, and try to encourage them and tell them that God is aware of what is going on in their lives, and that to hold on to their trust and faith in God that His perfect will be done in their situations. I always tell them to pray, and that I will pray with them also, and ask God to heal them, and to give them peace and comfort whatever God's will is. The scripture above is also one that I give almost everyone that requests prayer for a health issue, that could use God's power to heal. I have given this scripture out for years as it tells me that God's word can still heal, and is still alive in our world today. Just recently a good friend of mine had requested prayer for his mother who was admitted to the hospital, and the doctors, based on preliminary x-rays, had not given them much hope for her survival. I sent him an e-mail with Psalm 107:20 and hours later new x-rays were taken and everything was fine and the problem had disappeared from the x-ray. She was released that afternoon, as the doctors were baffled as to what had happened. She is home and is doing well. The miracles of healing that we see in the New Testament, are still with us today, and the Bible tells us that if we pray, and have faith and trust in God that all things are possible. If you are dealing with a health issue that needs a miracle, God can still provide it today. Trust God and claim your miracle.

No comments:

Post a Comment