Pages

Friday, July 22, 2011

God Has A Plan For You

God Has A Plan For You

"What is your life? You are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes."
James 4:14

We never think about just how short our lives are until we begin to reach our twilight years. When I was young, I don't ever remember thinking about my life, as I just assumed that it would last forever. As I became older, and the years kept passing, I began to realize that life is brief, and I needed to begin to fulfill the purpose and the plan that God had assigned to me. I began to seek God more and more, and as I developed a closer relationship with Him, He started to speak to me about His plan and purpose for my life. His plan was not what I had envisioned me doing, as I felt that I was not the right person to do what He wanted me to do. These things were completely out of my comfort zone, and ones that in my eyes should have been given to someone else, much more capable than myself to carry out. So many times during these years I have felt overwhelmed, with what God put on my heart to accomplish. However, as I have gone forward doing the best I could do, I am amazed as to how God has blessed me, and how He literally has performed miracles in making all these things happen. I get to lead people to Jesus, almost on a daily basis, which is something that I never dreamed I would be doing. Little did I dream how that could be done, but He has shown me, piece by piece, just like a puzzle, many wonderful and creative ways to spread His word. It is so amazing that God has plans for us, even in our twilight years, where He can use us to bring people to know Jesus. God also has a divine plan and purpose for your life, just listen and follow it.

No comments:

Post a Comment